We hope that everyone loves their Christmas presents bought from Marine and Outdoor however customers may return or exchange any items bought from the 1st October 2014 onwards that are unwanted Christmas presents up until the 14th January 2015.
FREE UK RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We are now offering all our UK customers a free returns and exchange service via the Post Office. We hope you absolutely love your purchase from Marine and Outdoor Clothing, however should you need to return an item for exchange or refund please follow the steps below:
1. If you have not received a returns form with your order then please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one. Within your email, please include your name and order number.
2. Follow the instructions on the returns form and complete. Once completed ensure it is enclosed with your item prior to returning your package to the address below:
Marine and Outdoor (UK) Limited
22 Cross Street
Isle of Wight
3. Items must be returned within 28 days of you receiving the item. We operate a longer returns period in the run up to Christmas. Items ordered as Christmas presents from the 1st November 2013 can be returned up to the 14th January 2014.
Please following the same steps as UK returns however at this moment in time you will need to pay your return postage costs unless agreed otherwise. If you are exchanging a item we will cover the cost of sending out the exchange.
Please note if you are returning goods from outside the EU please make sure parcels are clearing marked as returned goods on the outside of the parcel, also please do not put the original invoice in with the parcel, only the returns form. We regret that if this is not done correctly then import taxes may be placed on the returned parcel which we are unable to pay so the goods will be rejected and returned to you.
Conditions of Return
1. The returns parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and therefore, we recommend that you use a secure and tracked service if possible. If you are using our free returns service through the Post Office please remember to keep the proof of postage receipt as you are only covered for loss or damage with this receipt.
2. We regret that the cost of sending back items from abroad will be your responsibility
unless agreed otherwise.
3. Any designer packaging material and tags must be included with return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns where tags have been removed and packaging has not been included.
4. Items must be returned in new condition, soiled returns will not be accepted.
Refunds are processed within 1-3 working days of receiving your returned item(s).
Whilst we do our upmost to insure that all goods posted are fault free, from time to time there may be a manufacturer fault and the goods will need to be returned. Should this be the case, please contact us to arrange replacement of the same.