We will be be accepting returns for items bought as Xmas presents up until the 14th January 2014.
We hope you absolutely love your purchase from Marine and Outdoor Clothing, however, should you need to return an item for exchange please follow the steps below:
1. Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returns Form. Within your email, please include your name, address and order number.
2. Complete the Returns Form, ensure it is enclosed with your item prior to returning your package to the address:
Marine and Outdoor (UK) Limited
22 Cross Street
Isle of Wight
3. Items must be returned within 14 days of you receiving the item. We operate a longer returns period in the run up to Christmas. Items ordered as Christmas presents from the 1st November 2013 can be returned up to the 14th January 2014.
Conditions of Return
1. The returns parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and therefore, we recommend that you use a secure and tracked service if possible or make sure the package is insured until delivery.
2. We regret the cost of postage and packaging will be your responsibility.
3. Any designer packaging material and tags must be included with return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns where tags have been removed and packaging has not been included.
4. Item must be returned in new condition, soiled returns will not be accepted.
5. We do not charge for exchanges within mainland UK or the
Isle of Wight. We may charge a exchange fee for goods being returned from
abroad to cover the additional shipping costs, however, we will inform you of
any exchanges charges prior to sending you the Returns Form. Please note if you
are returning goods from outside the EU please make sure parcels are clearing
marked as returned goods on the outside of the parcel. We regret that if this
is not done then import taxes may be placed on the parcel which we are unable
to pay so the goods will get returned to you.
Refunds are processed within 1-3 working days of receiving your returned item(s).
Whilst we do our upmost to insure that all goods posted are fault free, from time to time there may be a manufacturer fault and the goods will need to be returned. Should this be the case, please contact us to arrange replacement of the same.