Christmas Returns Information:
Orders placed from 1st November 2012 can be returned up until 14th January 2013
We hope you absolutely love your purchase from Marine and Outdoor Clothing, however, should you need to return an item for exchange please follow the steps below:
1. Contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Returns Form. Within your email, please include your name, address and order number.
2. Complete the Returns Form, ensure it is enclosed with your item prior to returning your package to the address:
Marine and Outdoor (UK) Limited
22 Cross Street
Isle of Wight
Conditions of Return
1. The returns parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us and therefore, we recommend that you use a secure and tracked service if possible or make sure the package is insured until delivery.
2. We regret the cost of postage and packaging will be your responsibility.
3. Any designer packaging material and tags must be included with return. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns where tags have been removed and packaging has not been included.
4. Item must be returned in new condition, soiled returns will not be accepted.
5. We do not charge for exchanges within mainland UK or the Isle of Wight. We may charge a exchange fee for goods being returned from abroad to cover the additional shipping costs, however, we will inform you of any exchanges charges prior to sending you the Returns Form. Please note if you are returning goods from outside the EU you may be liable to pay a import handling charge of between £12-£15, this will be deducted from your refund or charged before your exchange is sent out.
Refunds are processed within 1-3 working days of receiving your returned item(s).
Whilst we do our upmost to insure that all goods posted are fault free, from time to time there may be a manufacturer fault and the goods will need to be returned. Should this be the case, please contact us to arrange replacement of the same.